Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sadly, I haven't had much time to working on my minis lately - work has been keeping me far too busy. However, I have managed to squeeze in a couple of hours to work on one or 2 of the rooms in the French House.


                             
The front door is almost finished, and I need to decide what I'm going to do for a bannister. I've decided to keep the walls white, with a plaster finish. Originally I wanted to do panneling, but it is almost impossible to get the correct moulding here, and to import it would be too expensive.

                            
                                

The kitchen so far. I made the table, but still need to paint the bottom half white. The window alcove will be tiled in green and white tiles (Only if they look good!!) The walls have yet to be glued in place - I ran out of moulding so have not been able to finish the back wall yet!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Liesl it is looking wonderful! I am VERY jealous of the floor tiles in the entrance hall! Also your front door is so lovely. The kitchen is also coming on really well. I love the patterned panel on the back wall - perfect.
    hugs
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete